Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Holidays again

Hi there!

Hope everyone is well.

Here is a card I made for my daughter's librarian.

Rubber Stamp is from Holiday Anya from The Greeting Farm.
The skin is and clothes is colored with Copic markers
The hair is colored with Spectrum Noirs.

The Sketch was created by Jas from TGF
 

The sentiment is actually designer paper (will post name later)

The inside... so it wouldn't be too plain.


Thanks for looking.

Please visit again ;)

Katya Bess

I entered my card at:
Use sketch provided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya